How do I create an assignment for my class?
1. Go to your class homepage
2. Click on the class name of which you would like to create an assignment
3. Click on Add Assignment button
4. A new assignment profile page will be displayed
5. Enter Assignment Title ; for example Library Instruction Class. Please take note that your students will be able to view their class assignment title
6. Point Value field is not applicable since UniMAP Library does not subscribe to Gradebook Module
7. Enter start date and time as a guideline for your student to start submitting their assignment. Submission of paper assignment is not allowed before the specified date and time.
8. Enter Due Date information. Please take note that due date refers to time and date of which the students' papers are due for the assignment. Please also take note that Turnitin specifies a week after assignment start date
9. Enter post date which refers to date and time of which your students can start viewing your comments on their assignments.
10. Click on submit button