Q. Mendeley Desktop problem
cannot run mendeley desktop in LP when i try to start it will pop up a box that show file api-ms-wim-crt-stdio-l1l...... is missing ... i have install and uninstall few time and also download few software but the result still the same
Dear user, you may try using below method:
- Install Windows Updates:
- Right-click the Start icon, then click Settings.
- In Windows Settings, click Update & Security.
- Check for updates and install all available updates.
- After the updates are installed, restart your computer.
- After the restart repeat the steps above again until no more updates are available.
- Download the Visual C++ Redistributable:
- For Windows 64-bit: Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 (64-bit)
- For Windows 32-bit: Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 (32-bit)
- Run the vc_redist.x64.exe (64-bit) or vc_redist.x86.exe (32-bit) and select Uninstall
- Run the .exe again and select Install.