Q. How do I allowed my students to resubmit their papers until the assignment's due date?
1. Go to your class folio
2. Click on your class name
3. Choose your assignment title
4. Click on More Actions
5. Click on edit setting option
6. Update Paper Assignment page will be displayed
7. Click on Optional setting
8. Take a look at Originality report segment
9. Choose the following option if you prefer to allow your students to resubmit papers until the assignment due date:
Generate Originality Reports for student submissions -
• immediately (can overwrite reports until due date)
- Originality Reports for the initial submission by each student user to this assignment will be generated immediately. Students may resubmit as often as the student wishes until the assignment due date. Originality Reports for the second or subsequent submission will require a 24 hour delay before the Originality Report begins processing. Only the latest submission is available to the instructor or student. Previous versions are removed. Originality Reports will regenerate within an hour of the due date and time to allow student submissions to compare against one another within the assignment. A change in the Originality Report similarity index may result from the regeneration of the reports. This option is typically used when students are selfreviewing and revising their submissions and able to view the Originality Report. No resubmissions are allowed after the due date and time of the assignment.
• on due date
- Originality Reports will not be generated for any submission until the due date and time of the assignment. Students may resubmit as many times as needed until the due date and time without receiving reports. Resubmissions may not be made after the due date and time of the assignment.