Q. How do I request corrections to a document?
You can request a correction to information within a particular document, such as:
- Author's name is misspelled or other data such as the title or ISSN number are incorrect
- Duplicated DOIs
- Journal classifications
Note: Because the information within your documents are the basis for your author profile, correcting document information can also correct your author profile.
To request these changes, please contact us.
- Open a web form.
- Under the contact reasons, select 'Document Correction'.
- Please ensure you include the title and number of the document, as well as details about the incorrect information and your requested corrections.
- Please also provide either a link to the correct document on the publisher's site, or attach a correct version of the article.
- Click 'Continue'. Check the summary and click 'Send'.
Note: Corrections can only be made if the changes match the content on the publisher's site.
Source : How do I request corrections to a document? - Scopus: Profile and content corrections Support Center. (n.d.). Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://service.elsevier.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14593/c/14662/supporthub/scopuscontent/