Q. How do I request corrections to a document?

You can request a correction to information within a particular document, such as:

  • Author's name is misspelled or other data such as the title or ISSN number are incorrect
  • Duplicated DOIs
  • Journal classifications

Note: Because the information within your documents are the basis for your author profile, correcting document information can also correct your author profile.


To request these changes, please contact us.

  1. Open a web form.
  2. Under the contact reasons, select 'Document Correction'.
  3. Please ensure you include the title and number of the document, as well as details about the incorrect information and your requested corrections.
  4. Please also provide either a link to the correct document on the publisher's site, or attach a correct version of the article.
  5. Click 'Continue'. Check the summary and click 'Send'.

Note: Corrections can only be made if the changes match the content on the publisher's site.

Source : How do I request corrections to a document? - Scopus: Profile and content corrections Support Center. (n.d.). Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://service.elsevier.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14593/c/14662/supporthub/scopuscontent/




  • Last Updated Oct 05, 2020
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Nazirah Zainul Abidin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0